Friday 3 August 2012

iRap

i speak under d influence but aint d most high
i no be witch, how come i too fly
fresh n balling without messi
field of study guru without jersey
haters keep talking but i'm still too deaf
cooking tasty lyrics like a royal cheff
mothers dey talk sey i be tight wRAPper
even when i dey ping with ur baby mama
if ur babe bold like BB dont torch her curve
wait & ring d finger before your guns revolve
i'm spirit filled not like Klint d Drunk
doing good in my hood like a monk
my status update comes with a healing touch
FB friends too much like i'm forming a church
i'm feeling too hot  please be my fan
my fee's gone high yet not a san
as i spit on the mic folks give me d thumb
they form my apprentice, wondering if i'm Thrump
Niggers call me Mary cos i fly virgin
soaring high, super-fly,my language sef na pigeon

No comments:

Post a Comment